Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Griffin's 11th Birthday

Griffin had a great birthday party on Saturday! He kept it low key but entertaining ;) He was sure easy to shop for this year, everything was Xbox...Xbox....Xbox!   We had the usual crowd and glorious weather! We ended up with a wonderful thunderstorm that brought us much needed rain and cooler temps. We ordered Serrano's for lunch as Griffin requested. He wanted to break the boring cake tradition with root beer floats for his sweet treat. I think everyone had a great time.

I can't believe this kid is 11. He loves motorcycles, muscle cars, big trucks, Xbox, nerf guns, a wide variety of music (even Richard Marx...I'm so impressed), Legos, math, science, snuggling, farting loudly and harassing his sisters. He also likes to snuggle with Alyssa and have camp-outs in the play room with her. Those freckles and beautiful blue eyes get him out of some hairy situations...he knows how to get to me. He also knows how to push my buttons so I guess it's a 50/50 split on how much trouble he gets into and out of. He is his father's son in many ways and I love the moments that those shine through.

Without delay...here are the pics!










No comments: